Sunday, September 26, 2010

Miss Devin Day Hart

What can I say about Devin Day....Well, I can tell you, she is one of the most kind hearted persons I have met!
Devin and I first met at a local gift and deli shop in downtown Mendenhall, MG&G. Devin's mom has a wonderfully delicious catering menu with great service! I highly recommend her for any event.
So, Devin and I were talkin' during lunch one afternoon at the Deli, and she mentioned she "took Dance". Since I had also taken dance lessons as a child, we found ourselves with something in common and well, one thing led to another and soon we had our first photo-shoot!
Devin's photos turned out great, and soon I would discover that EVERYONE loves Devin Day! She is such a positive role model for youth, and she is active in school and Church activities. She is definitely a leader, but has an humbleness to be admired.
Thank you, Devin, for the smiles and encouragement you give to others! Congratulations on your Senior Year!
Once again, always a fun day with Miss Devin Day Hart!





No comments:

Powered By Blogger